I am excited to once again hold my free Open Home event to share with you the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration.
- Come along and see displays and new products.
- Have a play with some of the new products and make some quick and simple cards.
- Find out about Sale-A-Bration and the freebies you can receive.
- Receive a free copy of the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- Drop in anytime between 12pm and 4pm on Sunday 21st January or between 7pm and 9pm on Monday 22nd January and stay as long as you like.
- Please feel free to bring a friend along; if they are coming for the first time you will receive a gift from me.
When: Sunday 21st January – afternoon, Monday 22nd January – evening.
Time: Drop in anytime between 12pm and 4pm on Sunday 21st January or anytime between 7pm and 9pm on Monday 22nd January.
Where: My home is in Unsworth Heights. When you register you will be given the address.
RSVP: This is a free event, but you must register, so that I know how many kits to prepare. Please register by Wednesday 17th January. Register here, or email me. The first five people to register will receive a special gift from me.
If you live out of Auckland and/or are not able to make it, but would like to receive a copy of the new catalogue, please fill in your details here and I will send you a complimentary copy.
I hope to see you at my Open Home event.