I am excited to once again hold my free Open Home event to share with you the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration.
- Come along and see displays and new products.
- Have a play with some of the new products and make some quick and simple cards.
- Find out about Sale-A-Bration and the freebies you can receive.
- Receive a free copy of the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- Drop in anytime between 12pm and 4pm on Sunday 21st January or between 7pm and 9pm on Monday 22nd January and stay as long as you like.
- Please feel free to bring a friend along; if they are coming for the first time you will receive a gift from me.
When: Sunday 21st January – afternoon, Monday 22nd January – evening.
Time: Drop in anytime between 12pm and 4pm on Sunday 21st January or anytime between 7pm and 9pm on Monday 22nd January.
Where: My home is in Unsworth Heights. When you register you will be given the address.
RSVP: This is a free event, but you must register, so that I know how many kits to prepare. Please register by Wednesday 17th January. Register here, or email me. The first five people to register will receive a special gift from me.
If you live out of Auckland and/or are not able to make it, but would like to receive a copy of the new catalogue, please fill in your details here and I will send you a complimentary copy.
I hope to see you at my Open Home event.
Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator from Auckland, New Zealand
If you would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up products, please feel free to contact me, or you can shop online anytime directly through my Stampin’ Up! Online Store by clicking the ‘shop now’ button above.
Or if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and would like to join my team, I would love to hear from you.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.