Benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
- Discounts on high quality products (minimum 20% before GST)
- Early access to products
- Opportunity to earn extra money
- Work the hours you choose
- Earn free product, incentive trips
- Receive a free catalogue as they are released
- Support from me as your team leader
- Weekly newsletters directly from Stampin’ Up!
- Access to Team Facebook Pages
- Regular training event
Cost – $189 and choose up to $285 worth of product from the current catalogues. You will also receive $90 worth of business supplies which you can use if you wish. And also during Sale-A-Bration you choose an additional two stamp sets for free!
Why did I sign up?
I signed up as a demonstrator in August 2012. I was a stay at home mum and I wanted to have the chance to do something different, share my enjoyment of crafting with others and make some money to pay for my own craft supplies. I started with a monthly class with only three people that I knew who liked stamping and were keen to come to a class. Since then one has had a baby and so can’t currently come to regular classes, but two of those three people are still with me, and one is now a demonstrator! The number of people who I have meet through Stampin’ Up and the people who have come to my classes has grown hugely. I just had to start somewhere and so can you. Now that my youngest child has started school, this is my part time job and a way I can contribute to the family income as well as have fun at the same time.
Some of the many benefits to joining my Stampin’ Up! Team are:
• Enjoy the support and company of not only myself as your direct manager, but of the entire team.
• Potential for hobby, part-time, or full-time income.
• Flexibility in how you run your business and how small or large you want to make it.
• Work from home!
• Build life-long friendships not only with the team, but with clients and support staff.
• Participate in online groups such as my team Facebook group, the larger team Facebook group, Stampin’ Connection, and more.
• Learn both creative and business skills at demonstrator events, such as team meetings, bi-annual Stampin’ Up! sponsored training events, our team Stamp Camp, and from other team members. (Attendance at all events is optional).
• Earn bonus Flex Points (points you can redeem for product, trips, and other rewards) as a new demonstrator during your first six months when you meet sales and recruiting targets. (Optional, but well worth doing)
• Join in on team swaps either in person or via the post to gain many beautiful samples for display at your events with much less effort on your part.
• Exclusive access to the Stampin’ Success Magazine.
• Receive regular newsletters from me so you don’t miss a thing.
• Opportunity to pre-order products before they are publicly available.
• Benefit from a 20-38% discount on all your purchases.
• Earn Stampin’ Rewards for yourself on any order over $300 (provided you don’t have a hostess for that order)
• Potential to earn cash bonuses based on sales, recruiting, and your own team’s performance.
The wider team is a very friendly and supportive group of women who love to make new friends!
With Stampin’ Up!, being a demonstrator means you’ll enjoy all of this and more. Whether you want to earn extra household income, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can help you meet your goals.
Common concerns are “where will I find my project ideas” and “is anyone going to help me”? As part of joining my team, you will have the following resources for ideas AND support:
• Team Meetings – exclusive training for class ideas and business
• Team Swaps – you can take part via post if necessary
• Team Facebook Groups
• One on One Calls for those who sign up directly with me (optional)
• Access to the Demonstrator Support Team in Australia with a toll-free number
• Stampin’ Up! Training Event (OnStage) with an introduction to upcoming product as well as exclusive pre-ordering opportunities
• Option to attend my classes as space permits for training purposes
• Free subscription to the Stampin’ Success Magazine, an exclusive idea and training magazine for demonstrators
• You can put in as little or as much time as you like with your new business. There is no minimum number of hours to meet.
I love what I do and I want to help and support my team as much as I can.
You can expect from me:
• Regular newsletters so you don’t miss a thing.
• Recognition for exceptional performance and title promotions
• Timely answers to texts, calls, and emails
• Reasonable availability to take, return, and make phone calls or one on one appointments
• Regular gatherings including stamp camp, team meetings, OnStage, and other events
• Relevant and useful training material based on experience or facts
• To be actively engaged in the business
• To lead by example in both business and moral conduct
I would love to have you as part of my Stampin’ Up! team (family!). As a member of the team, I can offer you:
• a positive attitude
• adherence to Stampin’ Up! code of conduct policies
• a willingness to make new friends and to celebrate their success as they will celebrate yours
• ethical behaviour as it relates to your clients, your own team members, and your fellow team members
• a willingness to ask when you have a problem, need an answer, get stuck, or generally need support
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the minimum sales requirement to stay active as a demonstrator? You need only submit $450 plus GST per quarter to remain a demonstrator. (This is less than the average sales in a single workshop. If you hold just one event a month, you can usually meet your quarterly minimum. However, you can also purchase the minimum amount yourself or with a few friends). You can submit your sales requirements in one order or in smaller orders over the course of the three-month period.
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily as a business? You are welcome on the team no matter how you want to run your demonstrator ship or to what volume. If you choose not to hold events, you can work to generate online orders, orders from family and friends, and order product for yourself.
3. Can I be my own hostess? Yes. You can hold your own workshops and be your own hostess, collecting Stampin’ Rewards as well as your own discount and any other associated benefits.
4. How much does it cost to buy the Starter Kit? The kit is $189 and you can choose what comes in it! Choose up to $285 worth of product plus you will receive a business supply pack valued at $90 (catalogues, order forms, etc).
5. Can I still attend classes? As space permits. While I very much value having team members in class so they can learn how I work and learn stamp techniques, keep in mind we have many demonstrator-only events. Classes are hosted by and designed for clients, so while my team members ARE welcome, please understand if space doesn’t allow, the clients will be given priority.
6. Do I have to recruit? No, there is no requirement to build your own team. However, there are many benefits to doing so, such as the close relationships and the support you can give each other. I do encourage my team to recruit and if it’s something you’d like to do, I will give you full support and resources to help you meet your goals.
7. What if I don’t meet the minimums or things change for me and I quit? You may stop at any time and will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
Are you ready to join me? I’d love to have you on my team! You can sign up immediately here:
If you would like to know more, you can visit the Stampin’ Up site, or feel free to email me with any further questions you may have or ask me to send you an information pack. There will be no obligation to join up if you decide it is not for you.
Even if my Stampin’ Up! team is not for you, I’d love to be your demonstrator! Please join my mailing list so I can send you newsletters and let you know of events and promotions each month.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.