Stampin’ Up’s Silicone Craft Sheet is a great tool that everyone should have in their crafting supplies. Do you have one? It is nonstick, heat resistant silicone mat. It can be used with any of the Stampin’ Up! adhesives.
Check out these great ways to use it!
Here are five great uses for your Silicone Craft Sheet:
1) Adhering Surface: The Silicone Craft Sheet is a great surface to adhere on. When using SNAIL. Fast Fuse, Tear & Tape, Liquid Multipurpose Glue, etc, do your adhering on the mat. Any excess adhesive goes on the mat and it keeps your crafting area clean and sticky free!
2) Hot Glue Gun Surface: The Silicone Craft Sheet protects your work surface. The hot glue does not permanently stick to it so you have somewhere to put your project while you are using the hot glue.
3) Heat Resistant Surface: The Silicone Craft Sheet is heat resistant so great to use when you are using your Heat Tool and heat embossing.
4) Punching Surface: Putting the Silicone Craft Sheet underneath your card when you are punching intricate shapes makes clearing up the scraps is easy. The bits mostly stick to the mat and don’t fall off until you actively brush them off making it easy to get them into the bin rather than all over the table/floor/house!
5) A coaster! The Silicone Craft Sheet makes a great coaster on your table. No more tea or coffee cups rings on your desk or projects. However, I do recommend that it is not a good idea to have a hot drink on your main work spaces you don’t want to knock it over on your lovely creations, so perhaps just put it out of reach on the Silicone Craft Mat!
How to clean your Silicone Craft Mat:
When you have finished you just need to rinse it with warm soapy water and give it good wipe to remove the excess adhesive and stickiness. Then dry it, or leave it to dry and it is ready to use next time.
If you don’t have a Silicone Craft Sheet, remember to add one OT your next order. They are great value at $12.