Are you tried to crafting alone, unsure what to create?
Would you like to make some wonderful Christmas projects with all the hard work done for you? No need to come up with the ideas of what to make, source the products you need or precut anything.
If so, then come along to a fun, creative afternoon of crafting at the Auckland Christmas Extravaganza 2018!
What is an Extravaganza Event?
It is a fun afternoon that you get to spend with like-minded people and where you get to stamp and create some wonderful projects.
What does the afternoon involve?
• Five Christmas Projects – Finish the day with five amazing completed projects. This will give you lots of ideas and inspiration for further Christmas creations.
• Step-by-Step Full-Colour Printed Tutorials – This will allow you to recreate these projects and retry some of the techniques at your leisure at home.
• Techniques Featured in Every Project – The afternoon is great value because as well as taking home five completed projects, you will have learned some new skills and techniques so you can take your papercrafting to the next level.
• Displays and Door Prizes – You will have an opportunity to take lots of photos of things on display. This includes cards, 3D projects, gifts, and scrapbook pages. The displays will show you lots of different ways to use product from the Holiday catalogue.
• Come Together with Other Papercrafters – Meet with other like-minded papercrafters and spend a fun afternoon with new and existing friends.
How does the afternoon work?
You will sit at a table, in groups of five to eight people. There will be a teacher at your table to show you what you will be making and how to make it. You will spend about 45 minutes on each project. You will stay at the same table for the duration of the afternoon. You may need to get up from time to time, to use tools like the Big Shot or a heat embossing tool. The teachers rotate so you will get to make all five projects over the course of the afternoon.
When is it?
Date: Saturday 17th November
Time: 12:30pm – approx 5:30pm, Doors open at 12pm. Please have lunch beforehand.
Where: Remuera Primary School, 25 Dromorne Rd, Remuera
Cost: $45 for five projects and a $10 voucher for orders $50 or more, placed on the day
RSVP: By Friday 9th November, but places are limited, so don’t delay. Payment is required when you register to confirm your place. Details for payment given when you register.
Here are some testimonials from some people who have already attended.
I so look forward to each extravaganza. An opportunity to try new products and techniques and I come home with 5 finished product that I really love. Jalaine A
Soooooo look forward to the Extravaganzas as they are a “stress free, think-free” and take you out of your comfort zone enough to challenge and create differently without stress… there is always someone there to lend a helping hand. Helen Sievert