The new cling stamps will cling well to your clear blocks and not fall off when you are stamping.
Check out this video and see what they are like.
It is important that you know how to adhere the labels to your stamp when you first get them. Labelling cling stamps is a slightly different process than you may be used to. It is important to follow the steps below to assemble cling stamps. Each cling stamp case will also include labelling instructions.
Note: Once you place the label on the stamp, it is adhered permanently. Attempting to remove or adjust the label will damage the foam of the stamp.
- Remove the paper backing from the label.
- Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
- Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
- Remove the stamp and its newly-affixed image label from the label sheet.
- Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping.
To remove the stamp from the block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly. (Cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.) To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water. Avoid alcohol-based cleaners.
Check out this video on how to adhere the stickers to the back of your stamps.
It is great the way the new cling stamps stick so well to the blocks. I hope you will enjoy using them too.
If you are able to come along to my Open Home event on either the afternoon of Sunday 13th January or the evening of Monday 14th January, you will get to try the new stamps.