Have you heard about the new Stampin’ Blends? These are new artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colours.
Stampin’ Blend Features:
- Add just the right amount of colour where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each colour (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Stampin’ Up have done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and they are really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting colour.
- Store horizontally to help them last longer.
When using the Stampin’ Blends you should stamp your image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. This will help your stamped image not smudge or blend into the colouring.
Check out the range of colours here:
Check out this video to find out more about the features and benefits of the new Stampin’ Blends.
If you would like to purchase some Stampin’ Blends or any other Stampin’ Up! products, and you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be your Demonstrator. You can either order online through my online store, or email me directly. Please also check out my Loyalty Programme. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
The new Stampin’ Blends are great. I hope you enjoy colouring and blending with them too.